• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create API OAuth 2.0 authentication on 1 account where other accounts can

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a signed contract to use Adobe Stock and its API for Print on demand on our webshop. However:

If i use my own creative cload login credentials i can create a project on console.adobe.io and Add Adobe Stock API using OAuth 2.0. 

If i do the same using the correct account i cannot save the setup. See attached image. 

I can only assume this had to do with the account setup from Adobe's side. But i cant solve it with their support so far.

Does anyone have any experience with this? or suggestions to move forward?

I can sell Stock photos using my personal account but licensing would not be correct for print on demand.

TOPICS
Admin console , Deploy and package apps , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

The system admin has to add your account under the product profiles of products that include API access on the Admin Console which provides the developers with the permissions to create integrations.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have to add the user as a "Developer" to the product profile. Do take a look at: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/enterprise/using/manage-developers.ug.html

Let me know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i still reply to this post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I didnt receive a notification mail so i couldnt test it up till now. 
The problem is i dont have access to the area to create developers. The site says in dutch:

No access to admin console. So there lies the problem, how can i fix it?

Het spijt ons.

U hebt geen toegang tot de Adobe Admin Console. Neem contact op met de systeembeheerder als u denkt dat u wel toegang moet hebben.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The system admin has to add your account under the product profiles of products that include API access on the Admin Console which provides the developers with the permissions to create integrations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines