Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update XD to XD 41 version.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I can't update my XD to 41 released version, what is a problem since can't open our team project. I already tried :

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application lists uninstalled Adobe apps as up to date

Solucionado: XD error "This was created with a newer version of... - Adobe Support Community - 10980...

It's really frustraiting see all the messages that adobe already received about this and we still have this issue. 

Is there someone who has a efective way to solve this issue? I really need to open my team's project but right now no access at it at all.

Thank you all in advance.

P.S;. I'm in license 40.0.22 and I'm using an enterprise ID from my company, so there's no way that I can open this file in other pc or somehting like that, due to compliance guidance.

<Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyelton,

We are sorry for the frustration. We will try our best to help you out here. We would request you to please try the steps suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html 

Let us know if that helps and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

As I commented I already tryed these steps without solving the issue, do you know other way I can address this asap?

Thank you for you help,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA can you help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. I am moving the post to our Creative Cloud community who might help you further or you can also contact our support team using our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue! Cannot update XD 40 to 41. It just shows that it's already up to date. 

Please advise ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really annoying because, you follow every recommendation, delete everything, reinstall and no way to solve it...

Maybe (don't know if its possible) but a quick solution for this kind of error should be that Adobe disponibilizes the update package in order that users could install them "over" the older version. I know that today we have all this cloud integrated system for the apps that's a cool thing, but if it's not working the way it should, Adobe should be able to provide a easier solution. 

Don't know what is the issue with the server (it might be that?) that XD doesn't download the latest version even when we forces it to do it so, creative cloud will say that you have everything updated.

Donnu. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing similar issue. CC is showing my app is already up to date (version 40). My colleague had hers updated to version 41 and now I can't work on the file - which means basically I can't work (thanks Adobe?). I'm using enterprise ID as well. Tried signing in and out, restarting the app, uninstalling-reinstalling the app. NOTHING worked. Seems like I better take leave untl this issue is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultwykou1j1fn5y_0-1623900338952.png

As you can see, no version 41 in sight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody has any update on this? My app was updated earlier today via CC but it was still 40.1.22 version, not 41. Wonder if this case is specific to those who use enterprise ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. We would suggest contacting our enterprise team using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html who might help you immediately.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I could solve it by logining into the CC using my personal account and let all the apps updating, when finished, I just sign out and get back to my enterprise account, and now the problem is solved. 

I don't know why this works, but if helps worked for me 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines