• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view invoices in the Admin Console

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have purchased the Teams membership through Adobe.com, and you are the current contract owner, you can view and download your invoices from Admin Console > Account > Billing History.

Due to a technical glitch, some administrators are unable to view the invoices. We are working to fix this issue on high priority and will let you know as soon as it is resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that If you have a Creative Cloud for teams membership, only a primary administrator can view the billing information associated with your account.

You may refer to the following help article for Viewing the invoices : https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html#Findyourinvoiceforanactivesubscription 

Hope this helps. 

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is now resolved.

If you have purchased the Teams membership through Adobe.com, and you are the current contract owner, you can view and download your invoices from Admin Console > Account > Billing History.

For more information, see Manage your Teams account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I can't view my invoices in admin console... is anyone able to help with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, on page "Account" I don't see any lateral submenu, I don't have the link to billing history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to view invoices within the Admin Console. Is this a fix on a case by case basis? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that If you have a Creative Cloud for teams membership, only a primary administrator can view the billing information associated with your account.

You may refer to the following help article for Viewing the invoices : https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html#Findyourinvoiceforana... 

Hope this helps. 

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines