• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User getting "Could Not Send" when requesting signature

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use the Admin console to buy and assign licenses for Adobe products. One of our users has the Creative Cloud license.

It was my understanding that Adobe Acrobat Pro was included in this license. I also understand that this includes unlimited requests for signatures on a PDF.

She tried using the Fill & Sign, Request E-signatures option, but gets an error that reads, "Could not Send. You are not authorized to send documents for signature."

I checked her account and an Acrobat DC license is in the list of apps. I don't know why she's not "authorized." Is there an option somewhere in the Admin Console I'm missing to give her this option? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks for your time.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Enterprise and Teams forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but is someone able to answer this question? It's been a few days now. Is there a better place to ask?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best way to get support related to your account is probably to use the Admin Console. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Admin Console led me here, so...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. Could we get some advice to reslove the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue ("Could not Send. You are not authorized to send documents for signature") and don't know how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I strongly urge all of you to use the adminconsole (https://adminconsole.adobe.com), go to the “Support tab” and use one of the options to contact Adobe support.

Abambo_0-1665083060588.png

If you do not have an Enterprise or Teams subscription, please post in Adobe Sign or contact support as indicated here: Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines