Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Users in Admin Console - Last Login in Time and Filtering

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had two questions about the User Management interface in the Admin console.

1. Is there anyway to see the user's last login time?

2. Is there anyway to filter by the product the user has access to (i.e. show only users who have access to Target)?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Admin console , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Hi @JavaK and @Sandman20104159 

Thanks for reaching by order of the order of questions:

1. Unfortunately, you cannot see a user's last login time via the Admin Console at this time. You can see generic details (such as domain, Id type etc.) about your users by going to the Users section in the Admin Console. Or, you can export a CSV to go through the list externally. 

Also, you can configure SSO for your organization which would give you more details in your IDP audit logs.

To request a featur

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tooo would like this feature, i have users that leave the company and i dont know they left until i do a cross check with AD, last use feature would help also for users that dont need a full suite if all they use is Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would find this feature (last login info) extremely helpful. Like Sandman20104159 stated, I have to cross-check our HR status info to find out if they're still here. Not just that, but if a user has a license and doesn't use it, then I know to reallocate to another user that needs it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JavaK and @Sandman20104159 

Thanks for reaching by order of the order of questions:

1. Unfortunately, you cannot see a user's last login time via the Admin Console at this time. You can see generic details (such as domain, Id type etc.) about your users by going to the Users section in the Admin Console. Or, you can export a CSV to go through the list externally. 

Also, you can configure SSO for your organization which would give you more details in your IDP audit logs.

To request a feature in the Admin Console: Go to OverviewShare feedback about this page.

2. There are two ways to see users with a  particular product assignment:

• In Admin Console > go to Products > select the Product > go to Users.  
    UtkarshMishra_0-1662449097369.png

• Or, if you want to view it externally: In Admin Console, Go to Users > select Export users to list CSV from the three dots menu. Then, sort the CSV based on your desired product configuration.UtkarshMishra_1-1662449426920.png

 Hope this helps. Please mark this answer correct if it answers your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sucks.. I really need to find out the last logon. I believe that ADOBE wants us to forget so we can keep paying for lic forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how's a login related to license renewal?

or are you saying you have no easy way to determine which users need which apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, What I am saying is that there is no way to determine when last someone used the apps. This way you can then unassign that app from a user and stop getting charged for that non used app. I have user that I did not know left the organization yet I am still being charged. So it would be easier to search via last logon and then delete those users as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for console ideas/requests: in the Admin Console: Go to Overview > Share feedback about this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that we cannot check last user's logon impacts the management in both account management and support handling. Should be an easy feature to add so if this is not available to to the admin probably it is on purpose. 
We need this info and we're not able to get it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rafael32980238znjx 

make your request where it might have some impact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe case.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well aparently this has already been done in the past, in 2020

19 upvotes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines