• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable Notification Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the Notification Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud uninstalled. Our users keep getting the windows pop up below. When I uninstall it, it just reinstalls after again. I have disabled automatic updates, notifications, give full control to that WindowsApps folder, but this message still pops up. Is there a regkey that I can set?

adobe cc.JPG

TOPICS
Teams , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! I'm really annoyed about it every time I open Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the the Adobe Notification Client is installed as an Appx package. I've removed it by using the following commandline.
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers *AdobeNotificationClient* | Remove-AppxPackage -AllUsers

Hope this helps,

D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How and where to run this command? i am using Win10 64bit, please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to run the command @dewey6800  provided on Windows PowerShell with Administrator rights. You will find it by right-clicking the Start Menu Button or by pressing and holding Windows Key + X and then find 'Windows PowerShell (Admin)' then when a dialogue asking to run the program pops up just hit yes, otherwise PowerShell will not run.

If you can't see the option then you can find it on the Start Menu itself under the 'Windows PowerShell' folder, or search it up using the search bar.

When you get to PS, just copy + paste the command onto the terminal and hit Enter. If no red text comes up, then you succeeded!

That's all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, but how do I keep it from installing again, It does EVERY TIME I restart my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much! 

Leonard Boone

Raleigh NC 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought running that command worked but I continue to get the notification.

It's not like the one above, I'll take a snippet of it and post it the next time it comes up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what I keep getting and it's aggravating. I've long since removed tha App and no longer subscribe to the service. 

LBoone137_0-1621509674902.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines