• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe draw discontinued

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Draw for 4-5 years... today I went to go draw and it told me it's been discontinued and all of my files would be automatically imported to Fresco. This was not the case. Only a handful of old files were sent over and they're files I drew years ago. I can no longer even get into Adobe draw to try and import my files. I had no idea draw would be discontinued and I'm close to being in tears thinking I won't have my files anymore. These files are for customers and for my art business and if they're lost for ever I will be absolutely devastated. Someone please for the love of all that is good, HELP ME

TOPICS
How-to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Please try the following workaround to get access to Adobe Draw/ Sketch app for a limited time (A couple of Days):
Go to iPhone/ iPad Setting > General > Date & Time > Disable Set Automatically > Select 9 Jan 2022 Manually > Open Adobe Draw/ Sketch app and save/ export your artwork, convert/ import to Fresco, or upload it to Creative Cloud so you can have access to Artwork/ Files in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im in the same predicament. Fresco had only transfered VERY OLD FILES. I try to import my recent work and it continually says not enough creative cloud storage. No matter how much i delete the current adobe draw file cannot be opened. Im trying not to panic. 

Ive just launched my business and all my illustrations have bee frozen. 

Fresco what is happening????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you even view your files on adobe draw?? Everytime I go to open it, it just says go use fresco your files are waiting basically. 

''I've called support, and they said there is no support line for fresco yet?! They told me to come here and wait for an answer which I think is absolute BS... how can they disable an app and leave so many people completely screwed??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here lost all my work except a few older ones, Idk why they would switch everything without some kind of heads up it's ridiculous !! I hope it gets resolved or are able to recover everyone's stuff ! 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a whole new comment on this forum... let's blow it up. This is absolutely insane....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same message today, without warning, all of my architectural drawings, children's drawings and sketches have been lost, this is an absolute disaster. 

... please sort this out as a priority Abobe... urgently! I have to submit my drawings tomorrow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's continue to post/comment so they make this a priority!

I've got so many priceless drawings (As I'm sure you do) the more comments the better!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I WAS TOLD THERE WAS NO SUPPORT LINE FOR THIS APP.... 

THAT MEANS YOU GUYS NEED TO BE ON YOUR GAME WHEN IT COMES TO RESPONDING TO US!....

I have given thousands to Adobe.... please please god give back to us.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue please get this fixed soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please... everyone!! Comment and demand to see a fixed outcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the worst most complicated platform I’ve ever used. None of my
files were tranferred over!!!! The system is nothing like adobe sketch and
it’s FAR FAR more complicated. Please bring it back !!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told I'd receive answers soon after posting! ADOBE!! HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes me too - was expecting files to be available but only empty folders - lost tons of important work - please advise how to fix this

Many thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE GIVE US ANSWERS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dooes anyone have an Instagram? If so it might be easier to talk about this on there or something else ? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue! My files are NOT appearing on Fresco and I cannot access Draw anymore. It literally crashed while I was working with no notice from Adobe! I NEED TO RECOVER 300+ files! This is very stressful 

PLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the following workaround to get access to Adobe Draw/ Sketch app for a limited time (A couple of Days):
Go to iPhone/ iPad Setting > General > Date & Time > Disable Set Automatically > Select 9 Jan 2022 Manually > Open Adobe Draw/ Sketch app and save/ export your artwork, convert/ import to Fresco, or upload it to Creative Cloud so you can have access to Artwork/ Files in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope this helps got an email n was able to upload my files 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry this happened.  This is why I'm overly cautious and backs up my files in other locations.  Aside from my Creative Cloud, I always back up in a file format I can use in other apps and save it onto another cloud server,  just in case there's a hiccup. 

This is why when a place is announcing an end of life of an app,  I don't wait,  I try to get things set up as soon as possible, because its way too easy to wait too long and risk losing files 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They didn't really even announce it lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix this ASAP, Adobe. All of my files are lost. Using Creative Cloud, I tried to convert my files as Fresco files, but it won't let me, because my storage is saying it only has "2GB", when it should reflect my current plan as 100GB.

I have time-sensitive files in Adobe Draw that I need access to in order for my business to full operate!

There was no heads up that Adobe Draw was being discontinued! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and I am frustrated. I was using it for the last 6 months and never received any email or information on what will happen. That is not how this should be done. I also don't have enough space to download all of my art. Not to mention Fresco is different and I am used to Adobe draw. Not the best way to introduce a new app and force you to pay for it. I am very disappointed. I hope there will be an option to download the files and just move for myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @rachel22609404vfd4 & @majchalajdu,

I've sent a DM. Please check!

Regards,

Anshul Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue and have lost hundreds of artworks that I kept in adobe draw. When I downloaded fresco, none of m files were automatically moved over. Now I am struggling to move them over one by one, but the time it takes to load the files to choose from and then download a file means that I can only do about 5-10 per hour. If there is any help you can provide, I would really appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

return adobe draw, Fresco has nothing to do with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines