• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco: Bit depth limit exceeded

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(iPad) I exported a file from Lightroom to Photoshop, been working on it but I need to use some customized brushes at this point, so, when I try to export this file to adobe fresco it says that FR only supports documents with a bit depth of 8... I want to know if there's a way to change this settings? cuz i can't find the suggested option (see the attached pic) + I don't have a desktop device so I really need to do all this from my iPad.

Thanks in advance.

229FB6C7-C965-462B-BE78-D7A605394B80.jpeg

TOPICS
Color , Cross-product , Device , How-to , Import , Publish & export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my answer to this question in the Photoshop for Mobile forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-for-mobile/changing-16-bit-to-8-bit-using-ipad-photoshop/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Many people like me, wrongly ditched the desktop computer for an iPad pro that promised to replace laptops at some point. I hope that we will soon have access to these much needed tools to streamline our workflow.

As a photographer, I need to work on my photos in lightroom, then correct details in photoshop and, finally, refine and retouch with personal brushes in fresco, which until now has made me think of other alternatives like procreate.

Apparently I don't even have the option to export as JPG to Fresco directly from photoshop.

1809EB37-0BA9-4D94-AB1A-35DB79BA421E.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently I don't even have the option to export as JPG to Fresco directly from photoshop.

Correct, you have to export to Camera Roll or to Files and then import it into Fresco. Not the ideal workflow, for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encore et toujours les incohérances dans les diverses applications Adobe pour iPad, Ecoutez vos clients et rendez-nous ces applications compatible dès demain !

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines