• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco crashing/closing on Desktop

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Fresco for a while now on my current PC (not on a tablet) and I'm having issues with the program closing itself before it opens.

It does not give any error or freeze, it simply closes on the blank white logo screen before the program starts.

I've restarted my PC multiple times, I've reinstalled Fresco through the Creative Cloud Desktop app, and no luck.

I have not had this issue in the past, I have not had any other common crash issues on desktop that others have.

The provided image is just a simple screenshot of the screen I'm referring to that it closes itself on.

I was using Fresco flawlessly earlier today.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Hello @AJ29907229r6jo,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience crashes. Would you mind trying to download Fresco v4.0 and checking if it helps? (https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeESD/FRSC/4.0.0/win64/65329b20-2fb0-4131-a587-6df11b7f46e4/Adobe_Fresco.zip?token=exp=1684533557~hmac=c7e7fab298be585bec470166073ea6d5291c97e0ed99672dc9b17afcbd89cd7c)

Note: This link is only valid for the next 24 hours.

If the issue persists, kindly share the logs by following the steps shared in this help

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows 10.

Where does Adobe Fresco get installed by default? When I check my preferences, it just says "default" without actually telling me where the default is. When I go into either of my program files folders, in all the adobe folders and any other in there, there is no Adobe fresco installed. Is there any way through the Creative Cloud software to go to where Fresco is installed?

If it's somehow gone I don't understand how this could happen in the first place, randomly, while I was using it fine moments before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the very same issue.
Kinda appaling this has not been addressed since 1.5 years... Plus I also couldn't find where it was installed. I had to search for it through win task bar and then add it to my bar manually. Nevertheless it keeps closing as soon as the program finishes loading. I tried dozens of times and updated my windows, restarted PC, etc. It just will not work. Photoshop, on the other hand, is working fine and I assume that prog uses way more recources...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @AJ29907229r6jo,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience crashes. Would you mind trying to download Fresco v4.0 and checking if it helps? (https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeESD/FRSC/4.0.0/win64/65329b20-2fb0-4131-a587-6df11b7f46e4/Adobe_Fresco...)

Note: This link is only valid for the next 24 hours.

If the issue persists, kindly share the logs by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html), so we can check it with the team.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, after deleting the version from my PC and installing this one, it finally works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @AJ29907229r6jo,

Thank you for your patience. Our team has recently released a newer version of Fresco 4.7 that may help solve the issues you're experiencing. Could you please try updating to the latest version and let us know if it improves your situation?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines