• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fix the storage errors now!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We know that many of you had been struggling with the error where the app was asking for more storage on the device and wasn’t a pleasant experience.  

But the fix is here! We’ve released an update for the app today.  

Simply update the app on your device and this error will no longer appear.Simply update the app on your device and this error will no longer appear.

If you’re still facing the issue please let us know here.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest works lost on migration from Sketch to Fresco. No support to fond anywhere. Would need to access Sketch to migrate manually but Sketch doesnt allow. What next? 

Tom 

keutschach@gmx.at

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tom25828712yw5p ,

You've posted in a thread related to a completely different (and very old) topic (Fresco errors related to storage of files).

I suggest creating a new thread for your issue, but be forewarned - support for Sketch (and support for the migration from Sketch to Fresco) expired long ago... that said, we can try to help if your provide more data. Please open a new thread and provide all the details of what you have done, and tried, and what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing this issue 3 years later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with the fresco app. and it is that whenever I open the app it does not load the files and it closes, I hope you can help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to delete all of my projects, camera roll photos, apps, and it still says I don't have enough storage! I don't want to keep deleting things all the time like this. There's stuff I wanna keep! Please fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anomaly27715461y5wy,

We are sorry for the trouble. There is a workaround to keep your work and have enough space in the creative cloud.
You may export the finished or old projects that are no longer required, export them as PSD, and save them locally. Now, you can delete the PSD exported project from Fresco to make more space in the Creative cloud.

These PSD files can be imported again in Fresco, and they will be editable.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,it's 2023 now, and the issue has not been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I've been a user of Adobe Fresco for a few years now, and for a while I didn't run into any problems. I've really enjoyed the app as a whole and it has hands-down been one of my favorite art apps to use on the App Store. But after a while the notification 

"Low on Storage: Your device storage is low and document recovery has failed. Please free up 3.2 GB of device storage and retry" started to pop up periodically and I would delete old artwork and photos, apps, etc. from my device. But now I am unable to enter the app at all despite how much storage I free up (device storage as well as iCloud storage, I have tried both). I looked to see if I could report a bug in the app, but am unable to with the notification blocking me from any access to the app or my prior work. I also tried to report a problem from the App Store and the developer website to report a problem, but it seems I am unable to as "reporting is unavailable" for the free app. I've scoured for answers on many of your official forum pages, but I'm hitting a wall as I've done everything I can think of to fix the problem. At this point I am just wanting to be able to get in so I can recover my files and not lose any/all of my data since I'm too concerned it would erase it if I tried to delete and reinstall the app. Perhaps it has to do with "creative storage" that I've heard about? If you have anything new to share on the matter, I would greatly appreciate it! 

Thank you Adobe Support for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Faith30340153oez1!

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with Adobe Fresco. I understand the frustration you're facing with the "Low on Storage" notification and the inability to access the app despite freeing up storage.

To assist you further, could you please confirm the device model, iOS version, and the version of Adobe Fresco you have installed? Additionally, have you checked if your artwork is synced on the Adobe Creative Cloud Assets website (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents)? If it is, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the issue. Rest assured, reinstalling the app should not delete your synced files.

Additionally, please keep in mind that Adobe Fresco requires a minimum of 5 GB of storage to install and run properly. For optimal performance, it is recommended to have at least 16 GB of available storage on your device. Make sure you have sufficient storage capacity to meet these requirements.

Thank you for your patience, and we'll work together to get you back into Fresco.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was really enjoying the app but this error is the worst, also the app shuts down unexpectedly. Uninstalling it and going back to my previous drawing app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @fabsr,

We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with the app. We'd like to investigate this further to provide a solution. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error you encountered? Additionally, it would be helpful if you could provide screenshots of your Creative Cloud storage and your device's free storage. Also, please confirm the exact version of the app and OS.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to resolving the issue for you.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a 3 Tb SSD drive available from my Windows environment, and I also have a NAS with about a quintillion Tbs, but cannot tell the friggin app to use that patatial space. What's wrong with Adobe, not to enable the simple possibility of using additional hard drives to work? This is not starting-level frustrating, irt is pro-level A-hole shortsightedness. How can I use Fresco (which I love) and move to my laptop if I cannot share my own friggin work? Windows 11 and latest Fresco (as far as I can tell) on iPad. Not a happy camper at this poit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines