• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes after second launch

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded Fresco on my iPad, once I sign in it works normally, but if I ever close the app by swiping up and try to open it again it crashes. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Hi DoraLam.

I'm from the Fresco product team. 

Please direct message me  here (just tap on my name then Send a message)  with your first and last name and  the school/enterprise Adobe ID you're using  to sign in to Fresco.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Hi Everyone, 

Can you try and see if the issue still persists? 

Thanks,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All.

We've just been made aware of multiple reports of Fresco crashing; we're working on it and hope to have it resolved shortly.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue on my ipad pro! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me. Brand new iPad Pro 11", and within my first hour of use the app crashed and cannot reopen. I've tried re-installing Fresco, and I've tried restarting the iPad. This occurred approximately 25 minutes ago, which seems to line up with some of the other recent comments on this thread (all within the last hour).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone. 

My understanding is that this has been resolved and people are now able to launch Fresco again. If you haven't already tried it please try opening it again.

Sorry  for the inconvenience. And thanks for your patience.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have the same issue, the app crash, I can't open it anymore. Is there a way to fix it ? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, initially Fresco, Photoshop and Sketch worked for me but now they all crash a second after I launch any of them, I've checked storage and should have more than enough (new IPad Pro and plenty of iCloud). I would appreciate a fast resolution as I frequently use Adobe products professionally (and have done for years) and rely on them for my business and study.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have having the same issue on my ipad pro 2018 too. Lots of storage available. 

Just started today. Have reinstalled etc. 

Photoshop doing the same. 

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like everyone is having the same problem at the same time?

It was working fine yesterday, but today Fresco suddenly stopped working. I tried updating the app, but still not working.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon? 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, I've tried restarting to no avail. Has anyone else been having the same trouble?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!

It was working fine yesterday, but it's not working anymore. 

Looks like everyone is having the same problem at the same time?

Hopefully it can be fixed soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! I have been happily using Fresco for months and this morning still it worked normally. I returned to my illustration after a short lunch break and cannot launch software anymore - the black screen with logo shows up and then crashes. I have a deadline later today and I cannot really call a client and tell him the dog eat my homework. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, I have just realized that other Adobe apps (Draw and Sketch) behave in exactly the same manner. Which is kind of calming me down as I am thinking the error is outside my iPad and on the Adobe side. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Installed Fresco on my ipad today & started using it. The second time I tried to open it I couldn't use it, it wouldn't open anymore. Any updates on the bug? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem - and that also goes for Draw and Sketch.... they have all worked wonderful and nice until to day... 

Softwareversion 13.5.1, Ipad Pro (12,9) 3. generation - and internet connection is good. 199 GB free data

It seems to work on my old ipad pro, softwareversion 13.3.1....

Love my draw on my Ipad 🙂 Can I please have it back? 🙂

Kind regards Jesper, Denmark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all Apps crashing on my new iPad pro 2020. Alle Adobe Apps keep crashing!! HELP
Everything works fine and now any App won't start up. Is see one second flashing the app and it's gone. I have reinstall the apps, i have don a soft reset, if have disable cloud, i have more than enough memory....I don't know what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. It happens with Adobe Draw and Adobe Sketch too. All apps close after you see the launching screen.

iPad Pro, 2nd gen

Software version: 13.5.1

40 GB free space

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, it's all my adobe apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

Can you try and see if the issue still persists? 

Thanks,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco is working again for me! 

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Apps working again. THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WORKING!!! Thank you guys so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works again - Thank you very much 🙂

And nice to know that I was not the only one with a problem 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All is working again, THANK YOU!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines