Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashes while loading documents

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have tried everything that has been suggested and have had no success. I am on a school account and everytime I try to open it,  it says loading documents and then crashes/closes. I used to work fine early this year but recently I have tried to open and that happens. Fresco is also on the newest update. I would apperciate if someone is able to help me fix this issue. 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device , Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're on a school account, it may be that the administrator have restricted access to certain things (namely, as I see it, your CC storage). You need to contact the IT department first to see if that's the case, and ask them to allow syncing to the cloud.
It's possible that it's not the issue, but it's a good possibility.

you can point them to this link
https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/accounts.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Imaginerie

Thank you so much. Is there any other way to get it to work as it works for everyone else except me at school? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, it may not be the poblem, but I would check that they have at least your proper email address and all other info attached to your account before anything else.
Email addresses are very important. It possible that two accounts have been created (one with the school, one personal) and there is a conflict there.

Things you can do to check:
Go to your account (in the CC app, click on your avatar, and choose "adobe account", check if everything is in place)
Obviously check with the IT dept if they have the real email address you gave them (no typo etc)
Check if you only have one account.

If you think everything is in place or cannot find your credentials, you can contact Adobe via the chat, and they'll be able to see if there is likely an issue with something.

Imaginerie_0-1680425053111.png

They may not be able to tell you everything since the account is not yours (it's the school's), that's why you need to check with the school first.

Regarding the chat. The first iterations are with a bot, like everwhere else. Ask a question, and if no answer satisfies you, ask for an agent, tell it like that "I want to be transfered to an agent".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Akell52,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience crashes. Would you mind trying the following steps and checking if it helps:

1. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop Application
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+R
3. It will show a dialog to Relaunch
4. Click Continue and wait for 2-3 minutes
5. Launch Fresco

Also, kindly check if all of your work is synced online (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents). If yes, please try resetting Fresco (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/repair-apps-and-programs-in-windows-e90eefe4-d0a2-7c1b-d...) and share your observations.

If the issue persists, kindly share the logs by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html), so we can check it with the team.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @Anubhav Majumder 

Thank you for your help! My files aren't syncyed and if I do a dialog relaunch will it delete my work? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines