• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Licensing] Fresco on iPad - Single app plan not available

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to upgrade the free version of Fresco to the Fresco only version for the $9.95 per year, but clicking on the upgrade button within the program just gives me the option to upgrade to Fresco plus PS on the IPad for $119.88 per year. I already have the Photography plan and only use my desktop computer. I don't see any other choices once it sends me to the Adobe site to purchase. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Chuck

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Hi @Skipper-,

Thank you for reaching out. The Fresco-only plan for $9.99/year is currently exclusive to iPad and iPhone only and not available for Windows Desktop/PC devices at this time. However, if you purchase the plan on your iPad or iPhone, it will be reflected on your Windows devices as well, so you won't need to purchase an additional plan.

I hope this clarifies. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website says at the end of the 30 day trial. So maybe waiting to see if that gives you the lower cost option.

Otherwise you can contact the developers directly through the bug report (App Settings > Help > Report a bug) and ask them for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Wish I had thought of that. I'll try waiting. Thanks again, Chuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After contacting apple store support and with 6 diffents agents with Adobe support (who telling me that this plan doesn't exist and only wanted to me to purchased bundle 119$ BIG LOL) ...
I just find a solution by myself just sub to bundle no matters which it is. (you can cancel anytime so). Then, in Fresco > Account > Subscription > Manage Subscription ! And now you can easily change ur plan to Fresco Only to $9.99/YEAR !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the idea. I've just gone in a different direction. Got tired of the Adobe BS, Got Rebelle 6 and I love it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @shennn7 @Chuck_DF,

We are sorry for the trouble you're having upgrading your subscription. We've logged a bug with the team, and they are working on fixing it.

We will update you as soon as we hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @shennn7 @Chuck_DF,

I am glad to inform you that issue has been fixed. We checked on our end it shows the $9.99 annual Fresco app plan under the Fresco app > Account > Subscription > Upgrade. Would you mind checking and confirming the same?

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to inform you the problem is not fixed. I open the program, go to account, subscription, hit upgrade then a box opens saying buy on Adobe site, the only option once on the site is $120/ yr or $10/mo.

At this point it no longer matters to me. After going through Fresco, there is very little it does that I can't do in Photoshop. As for the live brushes, they do not compare to those available in Rebelle or Painter. Fresco is no loger of any interest to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirming this 'feature/bug' is still in the Desktop version as of March 2023...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Skipper-,

Thank you for reaching out. The Fresco-only plan for $9.99/year is currently exclusive to iPad and iPhone only and not available for Windows Desktop/PC devices at this time. However, if you purchase the plan on your iPad or iPhone, it will be reflected on your Windows devices as well, so you won't need to purchase an additional plan.

I hope this clarifies. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the offer is exclusive to iPad but if I subscribe to the ipad version it will unlock the premium desktop version too without an additional more expensive subscription? Did I understand you correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that's correct, @Skipper-. If you subscribe to the Fresco-only plan for $9.99/year on your iPad or iPhone, it will unlock the premium desktop version as well, and you won't need to purchase an additional plan for it. This subscription entitles you to access the iPad, desktop, and iPhone versions of Adobe Fresco.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines