• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas para iniciar Adobe Fresco en Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas, acabo de instalar adobe fresco en mi Notebook Aspire 5, pero por alguna razón no me accede, se queda colgado al principio y luego se cierra. Los requisitos de mi notebook son 8 GBde memoria, Intel Core i7, Intel HD Graphics 620, tengo entendido que no deberia tener problemas al usar. Por favor si me pueden ayudar. Cuento con un plan de empresa.

ERROR.jpg

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Thanks for trying that. I would request you to update your drivers, OS & version of Fresco v3.1.1 and see if that helps. If that doesn't help, then you may try uninstalling all the Adobe apps (Creative Cloud Desktop App & Fresco at least) using the CC Cleaner tool and restart the windows. Then, you may try reinstalling the app and log in using a different internet connection. If this doesn't help either, you may share the files from this location with me:

c:\users\<Your_Username>\AppData\Local\P

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. I request you open the Task Manager, go to Performance > GPU > and check the DirectX version. If it is 12.1, then Adobe Fresco will run. Otherwise, it will not run as your GPU is not compatible with Adobe Fresco.

Anshul_Saini_0-1635192393182.png

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas, verifique lo que usted me indico, mi versión de DirectX es 12.1. ¿Podria ayudarme a encontrar otra solución?

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-31 195601.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking this. I would request you to update Fresco to v3.0 or try reinstalling it and see if that helps. If this doesn't help, please share your Device & Windows specification screenshot.

Also, you may try the suggestion shared on these community posts (https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/fresco-stuck-on-quot-loading-documents-quot/m-p/11...) (https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/stuck-on-quot-loading-documents-quot/td-p/11972791) and let us know how it goes.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas noches, intente todos los pasos que me indico, pero sigue sin funcionar. Le paso la configuracion de mi notebook

Captura de pantalla 2021-11-01 202500.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying and sharing your system information. Could you please confirm the free storage space in your Creative Cloud and System Hard Drive?

Also, I would request you to sign out from Creative Cloud & sign back in and re-install the Fresco. If that doesn't work, you may create a new user account and run Fresco there. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probé de todo, pero sigue con el mismo problema. ¿Alguna sugerencia?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying that. I would request you to update your drivers, OS & version of Fresco v3.1.1 and see if that helps. If that doesn't help, then you may try uninstalling all the Adobe apps (Creative Cloud Desktop App & Fresco at least) using the CC Cleaner tool and restart the windows. Then, you may try reinstalling the app and log in using a different internet connection. If this doesn't help either, you may share the files from this location with me:

c:\users\<Your_Username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.Fresco_pc75e8sa7ep4e\AC\Temp\NGL

Also, you may create a different free Adobe account and try logging in with that and check. This information will help me assist you accordingly.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Diego cómo estás? Tengo el mismo problema con Adobe fresco, encontraste una forma de resolverlo? Ya intenté de todo, tu respuesta me ayudaría mucho, desde ya muchas gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eli26607724r579,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I will try my best to help you out. Would you mind trying the steps suggested and sharing the information as asked above?

In addition to the steps shared above, you may also try resetting & repairing Fresco from Windows settings.

Let us know how it goes. I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly, and as you said before, upgrading the drivers helps immensely. I don't use Windows myself, but in my experience, out of date drivers can give a lot of headaches 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola, yo tambien estoy teniendo problemas revise mi gpu y es igual al que indica, vi que sugiere que actualizemos los controladores de dispositivo.

tengo una duda respecto a eso... que cambios produce en mi dispositivo y para que sirve, (aveces tengo miedo de intalar algo que haga que no me funcione bien mi computadora). adobe fresco es el unico que no me funciona, illustrator, photoshop, ligtroom me funcionan correctamente

Esto me aparece cuando lo volvi a instalar, cierro la aplicacion y vuelvo a entrar, abro la mesa de trabajo, carga un ratito y se cierra sola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

intente descargar los controladores graficos, y dice que no hay actualizaciones disponibles

(mi computadora es nueva es MSI gaming

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kareen298827840a5b,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns. I understand that you're experiencing difficulties with Adobe Fresco. We're currently investigating multiple crash issues, and it would be really helpful if you could share the following details:

• Share the logs by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html)
  • A screen recording of the problem (Windows)
  • Are you getting a Fresco crash reporter window after it crashes? If yes, please send a crash report (Check & fill in the highlighted areas in the screenshot). Also, ensure to use the same email account as your community account for quick tracking.

Anshul_Saini_0-1684865005429.png

We appreciate your time and efforts in resolving this issue.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines