• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Save has failed" (Error Code: 2) - Unable to Export to PSD

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a photo file as a background layer, whenever I go back to the Home button, I get this error:

Capture.JPG

Restarting Fresco does not solve the issue and I lose all of my work. The file is blank. I have tried this with multiple image files, same error.

When I try to export to PSD to save my layers, I get this error:

Capture2.JPG

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Publish & export , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MCarroll. 

Please message me through Fresco's Report a bug link so I can see all of the device/app information that automatically populates the email. 

When you write just mention that you posted here and include a couple of pieces of additonal information:

* Your Creative Cloud storage: Open Fresco and tap the gear icon on the Home screen then from the App Settings menu tap Account > Creative Cloud storage.

* Did this just begin happening? Was Fresco working correctly previously?

* If it was working at one point, when you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents does all of the work that's on your device show up there?

I'll keep an eye out for your email.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem also! This was not a problem previously. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this exact same problem. This has been ongoing for about a week. Usually I just hit "retry" and everything worked. Today, my file wouldn't save no matter what I did. I eneded having to quit Fresco and restart. It saved the file upon relaunching the app. This is scary stuff considering I've been working on the file for several days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just encountered this problem, and my drawing has been wiped. I can't save or export the file once I have imported a photo into my Fresco drawing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paris. 

I just responded to your email but wanted to post here as well. I tried the steps posted above to duplicate these errors but I was unable to. I'm hoping to get your steps so I can try those. 

Thanks. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continue to have the same problem with one of my files. It won't save
within Fresco - same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniel. 

I've been unable to reproduce the problem myself so I've asked the team for help troubleshooting. In the meantime, a few questions  for you:

Is it one file or every file? 

Is it synced?

Are you able to export it from https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents?

Have you tried duplicating it in Fresco to see if the duplicate will export from Fresco?

Let me know. I may want you to share the file with me. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is one file and I have duplicated, opened on desktop....etc. I have down
all the logical things. I am nervous this could afflict other files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniel.

So can you see this drawing when you sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents?

Please message me through Fresco's Report a bug link (App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug so I can see all of the device/app information that automatically populates the email. Just mention that you posted here. 

When you write please share a link to this drawing with me. Here's how t do that:

In Cloud Documents or Recent, tap on the ellipses icon (...) under the problem drawing

* From the pop-up menu choose Share Link (make sure the toggle for "Allow save to Creative Cloud" is ON) and send that link to me.

I'll keep an eye out for your email.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the email to send the link to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniel. 

You can send it from in Fresco using Report A Bug in App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Report a bug doesn't work if you use Gmail only on the iPad.

If you send me a real email address I will send directly to you, but I'm
can't post to the group

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniel. 

You're right; you do need to have mail set up in iOS Mail. You can send it to "frescohelp at adobe dot com," the only problem with that is I won't get any device/app information for you. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem. It only occurred now. A day's work has just been wiped and the illustration is already due tomorrow. I have looked at my cloud files and it's not there. Version history also shows errors.

Please, this is scary, to have so much work just gone like that. I've already been in the habit of duplicating my files between big progresses but this latest progress erased all my work just when I'm about to complete the illustration. I have to redo so much in order to make my deadline at 8AM tomorrow and it's already 10PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this just happened to me. same error message. 2 hours of illustrating gone.

do you people not know how to make basic illustartion apps? its 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just happened to me. Lost a bunch of progress on a work, and now I can't open it - gives error "the document does not appear to be a valid PSD file." Ridiculous.

Was enjoying Fresco until this happened. Traditional media does not suffer from these same ridiculous problems! Now the work is useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines