• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ruler rotation

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the application on my computer. I want to use a ruler, but I can't rotate the ruler to the angle I want. How can I do this?

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Batuhan34427716d46y,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind trying the suggestions shared in this tutorial (https://adobe.ly/41DX0Ob) and checking if it helps?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your help but this information was not useful to me. because my personal computer is lenovo and the video uses a mac computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2023 Dec 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Anubhav Majumder , the tutorial you linked is for rotating guides in Adobe Illustrator. I don't think it is useful in this context. Perhaps you linked the wrong video accidentally?

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind trying the suggestions shared in this tutorial (https://adobe.ly/41DX0Ob) and checking if it helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2023 Dec 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold down the "R" key and drag the ruler with your mouse or stylus to rotate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines