• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen temperature changes while drawing in Fresco

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an iPad 12 Pro M1 and for the last month I've been noticing some problems while using it in Fresco (and only in Fresco).

1. Apple Pencil (2nd generation) occasionally fails to draw lines and dashes in new and old files with different resolutions.

2. (this started today), while drawing on a new file (A4, 150DPIs) the screen temperature changes on its own, going from white (normal) to a yellow/reddish colour and back to white again.

Is anyone having this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Color , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

For #2, do you have True Tone enabled in your iPad settings? Go to iPad Settings > Display and Brightness > Brightness > True Tone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For #2, do you have True Tone enabled in your iPad settings? Go to iPad Settings > Display and Brightness > Brightness > True Tone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Michael J. HoffmanTrue Tone was on, I'll switch it off and test it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexandre, let us know if that helps. I can say for my iPad, the screen color temperature fades back and forth between cooler and warmer in some lighting conditions. It's comfortable when I'm just consuming content, but I turn it off when I need to do something color critical like drawing or painting, or working on photos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Michael. The "problem" has indeed disappeared! Thank you very much for your tip and help. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alexandre, that is great to hear. Glad to help. Now we need to try to solve your other problem about the lines and dashes. Can you provide more information about that situation? A description of exactly what you are doing, what tool is in use, and most especially a screen shot including an open Layers panel would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines