• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows cursor in Fresco

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Fresco on a Surface Pro 16, Win 10 tablet. Unfortunately I get the normal Windows cursor (arrow) when drawing. I've already searched all possible menus (windows & Adobe) to turn it off, but can't find a solution.

It's a bit irritating and I would like to see the brush size or just a dot. I don't have this problem in other Adobe products. Does anyone have an idea how to correct this?

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Hello @cryothic @dracogiraffa @dctanjoe @Don28878734xrjz @Torsten.H,

Thanks for your patience. The product team is aware of this problem in Fresco version 4.4 and is working on a fix for a future release.

Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue had been fixed for the previous reports. 

Would you please confirm the version of the Fresco app on your device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had it for about a month, so it can't be very old...

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've released the latest version of Fresco yesterday and I'd request you to update to the latest version i.e. 2.0 and let me know if you still have issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thanks for getting back to me. I downloaded the most recent version, 2.01 just yesterday. The cursor is still appearing instead of the typical circle or point that appears in photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, are you using a surface pen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I'm working on a Huion GT221 Pro with an MSi laptop. The cursor appears both on my computer's track pad, and when I'm using the Huion pen on the tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've passed on the info to the engineers and they're looking into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also currently having this issue on Wacom Cintiq Pro 13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm getting the same issue while using a Wacom Cintiq Pro 16, I have an arrow pointer while using the pen. I have the latest version of Fresco installed.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're working on fixing this issue.

We'll update this thread as soon as we have more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar, but not exact issue. In my case, the cursor always looks like a star icon, as I mentioned in another post. I was asked to also mention this here.

Clipboard16.jpg

I am using Fresco on a Microsoft Surface Pro 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen while using the pen/stylus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave. 

I received the emails you sent through the Report A Bug link. I'm going to look into them and I'll respond there. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with a Huion Kamvas 22 Plus and Windows 10 Pro. Sounds like this problem needs a lot of time to be fixed isn't? That's a pity, it may sounds not important but as an illustrator watching that mouse arrow while working ruins the experience and it is distracting other than cover the brush sign.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Windows cursor is always on even when using the pen. This is the pen that comes with the pen display, not a Surface Pen. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus. Windows 10, up to date. Adobe Fresco, up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're working on this issue and will update once the fix is live. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still facing the same issue with a Wacom One Creative Display... really looking forward to the fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem since I updated fresco. Its not sowing the brush shape and it won't change through fresco settings. Is there something else I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem.  My setup is a Windows custom built gaming laptop (64gb of RAM) and a Wacom Intuos 5 Touch.  I cannot get Fresco to show the cursor any differently than a small dot (star).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have this issue. Surface pro 7 with a surface pen. I have selected 'Brush stamp' under 'app settings - input- Brushes - Brush preview' but i  dont see the brush preview (and just the windows pen cursor) untill I actually start drawing (by then it is too late to be useful)

I want to see the brush stamp on hover over with the pen so I can see how big the stroke will be -before- I actually start painting.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

March 23rd, 2023 and I the mouse cursor is still visible in Adobe Fresco Desktop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, somebody can help us please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, install and uninstall, and the problem don't be solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank god, I'm not the only one. I was scrolling through all those 2019/2020 posts, saying it's solved.

Windows 11, Huion Kamvas 13

And still the mouse-cursor.

Photoshop works fine. I wish Fresco would too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines