Been charged twice this month for creative cloud. Why?

Trying to get through to customer service is proving to be a pain and this month my creative cloud charge has came off twice, once on the 12th (monday) and the second payment today. These payments were £24.96 each so pretty annoyed. How do I go about sorting this?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Been charged twice this month for creative cloud. Why?

Trying to get through to customer service is proving to be a pain and this month my creative cloud charge has came off twice, once on the 12th (monday) and the second payment today. These payments were £24.96 each so pretty annoyed. How do I go about sorting this?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Been charged twice this month for creative cloud. Why?

Same problem here. Have been charged on the 12th and on the 14th again.

Customer Service is no help, told me that only one payment was taken out of my account though my bank statement proofs that this is not true.

They opened a case file and since then heard nothing from them, no answer to my request or at least an update.  I am left in complete limbo for two days now, not knowing what's going on or when the double booking will be refunded. Disgraceful.

Not to mention that because of the double booking my bank account went into overdraft and I have to pay fees for that now.

This company just lost a customer, will cancel my subscription as soon as possible!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hi Bellablöd,

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

There was an issue with the payment processor that resulted in a duplicate charge and they are in the process of arranging for the refund to be issued. Kindly allow some time to get this resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

This has also happened to me. I got charged on the 12th and then again on the 14th? Why?

Customer service is hopeless and none of the contact options work?

If the money isn't refunded in the next week. I will be cancelling my subscription. So disappointing!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines