• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Additional Aspect Ratio options

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be great to implement a 9:16 aspect ratio for the generated images, to easily use and share those in stories or mobile wallpapers.

WDYT?

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! We’ll share with our team. (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the popularity of this feature request)

Votes

Translate

Translate
35 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for suggesting! We’ll share with our team. (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the popularity of this feature request)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ist es in Zukunft möglich, die Proportion (aspect ratio) auf 2:1 zu stellen für ein equirectangulares Panorama?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add a 9x16 vertical aspect ratio to the image generator. This would be ideal for creating phone wallpaper, game art, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would quite like to see a panorama ratio added in Adobe Firefly, perhaps 6x17, this is a popular dimension for panorama photographers. 16x9 is good though. Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the aspect ratio could be extended to the social media ratios

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add support for more aspect ratios such as 21:9, 31:9 etc as it would suit ultrawide displays perfectly

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9:16 Aspect ratio in text to image would be helpful for many more explorers and testers as well as users.

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support Community,

I am writing to request that Adobe add more variety in the sizes of image ratios that are available in their products. Currently, the only options for image ratios are 1:1, 4:3, and 16:9. This is limiting for users who need to create images with other aspect ratios, such as 5:4, 3:2, and 1:2 or very wide images.

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think firefly should be able to take a template, for example an A4 template, then apply it to a different sized template, for example an A3. It should be able to understand the reasoning behind elements' positioning and keep the same functinolatiy and harmony when resizing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear fellows from Adobe, I noticed that the list of aspect ratios in Text-to-Image are missing the "Vertical" option that was previously available and I don't understand why, since it worked as well as any other aspect ratios.
What is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no option for a 9:16 format anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. The 9:16 format is superior for the beta testing I've been doing.  Is this feature temporarily gone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want image in ratio 9:16.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really need the Aspect Ratio 12:5 (CinemaScope) to help me produce cinematic frames.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the image to text feauture there is no aspect ratio of 9:16 showing to me plz fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

what Aspect ratios are there for you? It should look like this

HenrikHeigl_0-1689168457560.png

If not what Browser do you use? Can you clear the Browser Cache and maybe also check from another Browser just to be sure?! Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Firefly Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is [name removed], and I am a devoted user of Adobe Firefly. First of all, I want to express my appreciation for the amazing work your team has done in continuously improving and updating the application, making it an indispensable tool for creative professionals like myself.

I am writing to you today with a humble request to consider bringing back the old 9:16 aspect ratio option. As a writer and content creator, this feature has been an integral part of my workflow, allowing me to create visually appealing and engaging content for various platforms, especially those optimized for vertical formats.

While I understand the need for updates and changes to keep pace with evolving trends and user preferences, I have found the 9:16 option to be immensely useful in producing content for social media, mobile devices, and other vertical-oriented platforms. Its removal has impacted my ability to create the same level of impact and quality in my work.

I kindly request you to consider reinstating the 9:16 option, as it would not only benefit me but also many other users who heavily rely on this feature for their creative projects. Alternatively, if there were any technical constraints or user experience improvements that led to its removal, I would be grateful if you could take these into account and provide a solution that satisfies both your goals and the needs of your loyal user base.

Please know that my intention is not to criticize your decisions but to express the importance of this particular feature in my creative process. I have always admired Adobe Firefly for its user-centric approach and willingness to listen to its community, and I have no doubt that you will consider this request with the utmost care.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon and continuing to use Adobe Firefly to bring my creative visions to life.

Best regards,

[Name Removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna create a vertical text sometime, seems like it always generate a horizontal text even if I write it in prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, last day i needed an AI generated image for a little project i was doing. I was filming it on my phone, vertically. My iPhone only shoots in 9:16 but there was only a16:9 option on the image generation tool.

Is there any way to generate a 9:16 image?

Ascanio320642265h2u_0-1693830862231.png

it's in italian, here's the translation 

Aspect ratio:

Landscape(4:3)

Portrait(3:4)

Square (1:1)

Widescreen (16:9)

PS: i saw a post where there was an image of a vertical ratio, but i don't have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In today's world 16:9 and 9:16 aspect ratio are very commonly used at many places. But these are missing from the aspect ratio options, If we can add these two aspect ratio options, it will be very helpful and useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add 9:16 in Aspect ratio generation

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Main content: I want to customize the aspect ratio settings and freely set them using user input.
I'm sure there are situations where users want images with extreme horizontal or vertical composition. For now, I want a ratio of 9:16.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, many people want manu aspect ratios.  How about being able to specify a custom aspect ratio as in Midjourney?  I happen to like Firefly very much except that I can't produce images in one of the aspect ratios I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

manu->many

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Permitir criar imagens na proporção 9:16. Hoje só deixa 16:9. Assim dá para gerar papéis de parede para o iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate