Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glowing object in dark room not working right

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2024 May 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get a glowing sphere to work very well.  Here is my prompt:  

Closeup of a young redheaded woman holding a brightly glowing purple sphere in her hands, shown in profile, dark room, showing purple glow on her face, no lights in room

I tried adding the last 3 items, but they didn't help.

Attached is a sample of the closest image that I got.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Desktop , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tas!

Could you try bioluminescent for an effect on the left panel and see if that works? I'll try your prompt on my end and I'll get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I got something for you.

Firefly Closeup of a young redheaded woman holding a magical -brightly glowing- purple -ball of ligh.jpg

If this works I'll explain and show how I got this, then you could build from there! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used your picture as a Structure reference and a Style reference, backed off the slider on the style to allow more AI freedom for glow. No photo or Art is selected, we are going default. Then...

I tried a brute force prompt first. It is as follows:

Closeup of a young redheaded woman holding a magical "brightly glowing" purple "ball of light" in her hands, shown in profile; Very dark room concept

Doing this made the sphere glow better, started to cast a purple glow on her face, and darkened the room, but still not good enough.

Next step I used:

1. Maximalism
  2. Shallow depth
  3. Bioluminescent
  4. Fantasy

It really started looking a lot better, but that "stupid" room light was still there lol! Grrrrr

What really finished the job was simply this! On the left panel under Style reference, do you see a guy dancing in a neon sphere? Click on that and use it as your style reference and Bo0M!! The other image I showed was at half strenght, this is full slider to right.

Firefly Closeup of a young redheaded woman holding a magical -brightly glowing- purple -ball of ligh (1).jpg

This work for you or a base to build off? I hoped I helped in some way.

Later Tas! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh one last thing, I tried Glassmorphism to give reflections to the sphere if you like that direction. It might have dimmed the glow a bit, but in another generation, it might flip the other way. Remember to rate the image with a thumb up or down to train Firefly.

If you need more help Droopy and Kevin are also extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

PS: You can also add Hyper Realistic and Dark as effects on top of what I listed above. Those were used in the very last image.

Firefly Closeup of a young redheaded woman holding a magical -brightly glowing- purple -ball of ligh (2).jpg

Firefly Closeup of a young redheaded woman holding a magical -brightly glowing- purple -ball of ligh (5).jpg

The above image I moved the Structure slider to the middle and it changed her hair to be more wavy and changed hand positions, so that is a possibility too.

Firefly Closeup of a young redheaded woman holding a magical -brightly glowing- purple -ball of ligh (3).jpg

Hopefully, this link will work lol:

https://firefly.adobe.com/shared/texttoimage?id=urn:aaid:sc:US:aad879e1-e517-4dd3-8be6-70d3423bf44e

This is with the Misty effect added on top of everything else. It can diffuse the glow, sort of like having a flashlight in the fog.

Firefly Closeup of a young redheaded woman holding a magical -brightly glowing- purple -ball of ligh (4).jpg

OH MY! I just noticed something it seems you used square format and I used portrait LOL!  I never use square, so I tripped over on that one. That is why her hands are pushed left, well you have the settings and the direct link so you will be okay and be able to figure it out. 

Ok I fixed it!

https://firefly.adobe.com/public/t2i?id=urn%3Aaaid%3Asc%3AUS%3A6894dec3-8e82-4ccf-97cb-d748d1d71193&...

Firefly Closeup of a young redheaded woman holding a magical -brightly glowing- purple -ball of ligh (6).jpg

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate