Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Loupe Overlay - Layout Image - To Be Shown On 2nd Monitor

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I regularly shoot tethered to Lightroom with my Hasselblad. I shoot directly to a MacBook Pro with a 2nd monitor that faces away from me to allow clients/art directors to view the images as they are shot. When I want to overlay copy/text using the 'Loupe Overlay - Layout Image' tool this does not display on the second monitor but only on the MacBook (Main/1) display. Is it possible to do this? Or can I request it be added as a feature? This also applies to the other tool in the 'Loupe Overlay' namely the guides and grid options.

It's a shame no one else can see the image on a big screen with the text overlaid!

Thanks!

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
New Here ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, yes the inability to view any of the  'loupe overlay' features on the 2nd monitor is annoying. It is good for clients to see the image with layout on top on the 2nd monitor whilst I can work on the image on the main display - especially whilst tethered, this is a feature within Capture One where you can see the overlay on a second screen. Ideally you could toggle when it is on/off for each monitor. 

The actual 'Layout Image' section could almost do with its own tool panel with recent files to switch between and opacity /scale/crop to fit options. 

For starters just it being visible on the 2nd monitor would be an extremely handy additional feature!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please, I would also find this very useful. I much prefer to work in Lightroom...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I couldn't agree more, this feature woukld be invaluable. I find it so frustrating that that the cleints watch my second moniotr then I have to get them over to the laptop to see the actual image in their layout. It just feels a bit disjointed in offerening a smooth workflow.

Please add this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate