• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Relocate only first resource manually and others look in same folder automatically.

Enthusiast ,
Sep 01, 2024 Sep 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Adobe makes such option in Designer  like any other 3d packages do  have.  I know there are 'alaises"  but they are inconvenient as hell.     I am asking for the option for years  and wonder is that any technical troubles to do so.   

Make it an  option please if it agains some designe rules.  A question  the programm asks.     Mybe pithon script I  could ask chat GPT to do that can work on sbs file directly  ?    Just give us some instruction how to do it.  

Idea No status
TOPICS
Substance Graph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for flagging this. Indeed, we agree that relocating multiple dependencies is currently very tedious. We want to improve this and make it part of a wider rework of dependency management, which is why it takes longer than one may expect.

I will escalate your feedback for internal discussion. I understand this is frustrating and appreciate your patience.

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | Quality Engineer, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate