• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe illustrator stops saving after 30%

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to save a document in Adobe illustrator when saving document will process up to 30% then stops.
With saving in a different file format the document will save after illustrator states it has stopped responding then it will re-engage with the save.
I have updated the software to the latest version. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled software and none of us has fixed the issue.
Please can you advise

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from enterprise&teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saving locally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saving in one drive but have tried saving locally and still stop at 30%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try and turn off "Save in Background" in Preferences > File handling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got to work had to unchecked the create PDF compatible file. I  this the only way to get this to work from now on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MICHEAL26461661ngzh,

Sorry for the trouble. I would suggest saving to the desktop first and then moving to onedrive. This will increase the saving process, and you will not need to uncheck anything. It is recommended to save locally rather than on network drives and external drives (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/illustrator-support-networks-removable-media.html).

I hope this helps & clarifies.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same problem pls solve it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @hytham34684356fbjw,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind trying to save your work to a different folder or as a Cloud Document (https://adobe.ly/3RRB4uw) and checking if it helps?

If the problem persists, kindly share more details, like the exact version of the OS/Illustrator, the folder location where you are saving, and a screenshot/screen recording of the problem so that we can investigate this further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines