• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cómo solucionar: Illustrator solo ha podido leer este archivo parcialmente

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola espero que alguien pueda ayudarme con esto.

Hoy al abrir mi archivo de illustrator me ha saltado este mensaje (adjunto imagen):

Illustrator solo ha podido leer este archivo parcialmente.

Hemos recuperado la mayor parte posible del archivo, pero puede que se haya perdido parte del contenido. Ábrelo para ver el archivo recuperado.

Se ha borrado el 99% de mi trabajo y no sé cuál ha sido el motivo. En la miniatura puedo ver todo lo que era mi trabajo pero al abrir todo se ha borrado. 

¿Existe alguna solución para recuperar el trabajo? Si es así estaría muy agradecida por vuestra ayuda...

Muchas gracias,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Hi @Monika Gause  and @kevin stohlmeyer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer! 

Finally, I was able to open the file because before the error I attached skipped, I got another notification saying that there was a file missing to link. Previously I had clicked "cancel" and when I opened the file everything had been deleted. When I clicked "Ignore", the document opened and was completely restored. 

It was my mistake not to try both options.

Thank you very much for the solutions you have

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RAQUEL_E what format is the file? If its an .ai file - try opening in Acrobat - does it read it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it can be opened in Acrobat, you could then place it into a new Illustrator file

THis would give you a lot of the content. It won't be easily editable.

If this file has been saved directly to a network: don't do that. Illustrator has issues with networks

Turn off "Save in background" in the Illustrator preferences.

As for the original file, probably @Anshul_Saini  can help you. But there is not a lot of hope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Monika Gause  and @kevin stohlmeyer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer! 

Finally, I was able to open the file because before the error I attached skipped, I got another notification saying that there was a file missing to link. Previously I had clicked "cancel" and when I opened the file everything had been deleted. When I clicked "Ignore", the document opened and was completely restored. 

It was my mistake not to try both options.

Thank you very much for the solutions you have proposed, I will take them into account for the next one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you could solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. Tengo ese problema, con un archivo de Illustrator de la última versión. Lo guardé y todo bien, pero ahora al querer abrirlo me dice: "Illustrator solo ha podido leer este archivo parcialmente" y no encuentro forma ni manera de solucionarlo. Jamás me pasó ni vi este error, y traté de solucionarlo de mil formas, pero no lo logro abrir (editable) de ninguna. Ayuda por favor!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ludmilar53652054  schrieb:

Hola. Tengo ese problema, con un archivo de Illustrator de la última versión. Lo guardé y todo bien, pero ahora al querer abrirlo me dice: "Illustrator solo ha podido leer este archivo parcialmente" y no encuentro forma ni manera de solucionarlo. Jamás me pasó ni vi este error, y traté de solucionarlo de mil formas, pero no lo logro abrir (editable) de ninguna. Ayuda por favor!

Your file is probably gone.

Make backups. Save different versions to be prepared for the next time this happens.

You should also turn off the setting "Save in background" in the preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @ludmilar53652054,

We understand how frustrating it can be to lose important work. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the OS/Illustrator, and the folder location where the file was saved (internal/external/network drive or cloud-synced folder like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo exactamente el mismo problema y no le encuentro explicacion. 

Estoy trabajando con Illustrator Cloud 26 en macOs Monterrey 12.2.6.

No existe forma de recuperar el archivo??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ana21926536cnyu,

Thanks for reaching out. In the event of Illustrator crashing, the general recommendation is to restart the application. If the application remains unresponsive, force quit and then restart it. Upon restarting Illustrator, the auto-recovery process will kick in, opening all unsaved files with the "Recovered" suffix. However, if the file is still not recovered, it may unfortunately be lost. While this is not an optimal scenario, I would advise saving multiple copies of your active project to mitigate such situations in the future.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines