Highlighted

How to switch two colours of multiple different object?

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set of different boxes with the text. Now I want to switch both colours. I want boxes colour to have text colours while text colour switch to box colour. I know I can manually change the colour of the boxes but I want to know is there is any tool or approaches which switches of the object. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

You mean like in this example?

Then Edit ° Edit colors ° Recolor artwork can do that. Just drag one color over the others. In case one of the colors is black, you need to check the recoloring options and allow black.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-23 um 23.15.54.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to switch two colours of multiple different object?

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set of different boxes with the text. Now I want to switch both colours. I want boxes colour to have text colours while text colour switch to box colour. I know I can manually change the colour of the boxes but I want to know is there is any tool or approaches which switches of the object. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Then Edit ° Edit colors ° Recolor artwork can do that. Just drag one color over the others. In case one of the colors is black, you need to check the recoloring options and allow black.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Illustrator are you using?

Also, can you perhaps elaborate a bit and show some sketches or screenshots that may explain what you are going to do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Illustrator CS6. At the moment I cannot share the screenshot but I can try to explain as much I can, so here it goes:
I am creating the UI design of mobile application in Adobe Illustrator. Till now, I have created 8 UI design screens each screen consist of different menu like application menu, login screen, sign up screen, welcome user screen, etc. Now each screen consist of text and the box on which text is placed. Now I'm applying different colours on those boxes and text. The problem occurs as there are almost 20 boxes with text and I have to select manually each box apply colour then select all text and apply colour manually, Now I want to know two things:

1)  Is there is any way I can change the colour of all the boxes and text in the single click.
2) If I want to switch colour between box and text is there is any tool to that. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clarification.

Probably all desired things can be done in Illustrator CS 6, but at least I (and most likely other participants as well) would still have to take a look at some real examples that may explain it better than your description so far.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

This is the just example image which might make things much clear. As I can switch/invert 2 colours manually among boxes but I want to know if there is any tool by which can automatically switch two colours among them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that the feature I was looking for in Adobe Illustrator Thanks 👍

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you read @Monika Gause's answer? Isn't it working for you???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pixxxelschubser Thanks for the comment I have missed @Monika Gause answer before. Yes it work that's the feature I was looking for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 1
Resources