Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Bug png indesign v17.0.1

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Suite à la mise à jour vers indesign 22 v17.0.1 j'ai un très gros souci avec un fichier PNG.  Chacun de mes documents comportant ce fichier spécifique s'ouvre puis se ferme instantanément. Jusqu'à présent je n'avais pas de problème avec ce fichier ce n'est que depuis la mise à jour.

Pensez vous qu'il existe une solution pour le suprimer de tous les fichiers sans les ouvrir ? ou même de le remplacer automatiquement ?

Je joints un visuel de mon problème.

Merci à tous,

Yvan

Hello,

Following the update to indesign 22 v17.0.1 I have a very big problem with a PNG file. Each of my documents with this specific file opens and then closes instantly. So far I had no problem with this file it was only since the update.

Do you think there is a solution to delete it from all files without opening them? or even replace it automatically?

I am attaching a picture of my problem.

Thanks,

Yvan

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reverting back to an older version on InDesign to see if the problem still happens, and if not doing an update there then updating again to see if the problem still happens?

Also put in a bug request if this is something that happens with lots of files, if it is just this one then it may be an isolated issue with the offening .png.

To report the bug: https://indesign.uservoice.com/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're right, it works with an older version.

Thank you so much !

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As-tu essayé d'ouvrir ce fichier PNG dans Photoshop et de le réenregistrer ?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines