• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing quotes to "Typographers"

Enthusiast ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to reinstalling INDD midstream while producing a book, I have an in-progress book at 175 pages now and growing with a mixture of typographers and the "straight" quotes, apostrophes. I do not know the term for the "straight" quotes/apostrophes. Bottom line, I need to convert all quotes/apostrophes and whatever is in that set to Typographers quotes. 

If I have not been clear in stating the problem I have, and the solution I'm looking for, the pdf in the link should do a better job of explanation.

Thanks to those who know more than me,

Joe

https://jdcdemo.com/quotes-and-apostrophes.pdf 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Try Find/Change. Make sure Typographer Quotes is on the in the Type panel in Preferences then search for " and change to " and serach for ' and change to '.Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 2.09.01 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try Find/Change. Make sure Typographer Quotes is on the in the Type panel in Preferences then search for " and change to " and serach for ' and change to '.Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 2.09.01 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines