Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Storage - File missing - Adobe Indesign

New Here ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I was working on a yearbook in InDesign. I had saved my work in cloud storage, but this morning, when I tried to access my yearbook project, I found it was missing. I am unable to retrieve it, and I am not getting proper help from the support team. I have put in more than 30 hours of work over the last couple of weeks, and everything is lost. I need to print it as soon as possible for distribution. If anyone could guide me through this process, I would really appreciate your support.

Thank you.

Regards,

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which cloud storage?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for writing back. Creative cloud storage, the one Adobe provides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That service was shut down months ago. Adobe notified users of that for months beforehand. I think it all stopped around Feb 1, 2024, if I recall correctly.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mike Witherell  & @Robert at ID-Tasker  are correct. On fact, they didn't shut down the service, they waited a couple more months. 

You should have a copy of the files stored on your computer:

Users > [yourname] > Creative Cloud Files [Macintosh location. Don't know the Windows location]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines