• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing Online - InDesign - What happens if you cancel your account?

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm making some catalogs and promotional material using inDesign, and I just published them online.  I only paid for 1 month of the inDesign subscription bc it's not something I will need to use again for awhile.  Once my month of InDesign ends, will the PDF's that I published via InDesign still be available?  How long does that link stay active? I do pay the for yearly Photoshop+Lightroom package, so I will still have the Adobe Creative Cloud account.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

From Publish Online FAQ​: (my notes in italics)

How long will Adobe host my Publish Online documents?

For paid Creative Cloud memberships, including All App and InDesign Single App plans, Adobe will host Publish Online documents until you delete them.  (To me, this says no to the Photoshop+Lightroom package—you need to purchase all the All App subscription or the InDesign-only subscription.)

What happens to my published documents if I cancel my membership?

Your documents will continue to be hosted o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Publish Online FAQ​: (my notes in italics)

How long will Adobe host my Publish Online documents?

For paid Creative Cloud memberships, including All App and InDesign Single App plans, Adobe will host Publish Online documents until you delete them.  (To me, this says no to the Photoshop+Lightroom package—you need to purchase all the All App subscription or the InDesign-only subscription.)

What happens to my published documents if I cancel my membership?

Your documents will continue to be hosted on Adobe servers for at least 90 days after your membership expires. Adobe may choose to stop hosting after the 90-day period. (90 days is the answer to your first question.)

Is Publish Online included with a free Creative Cloud membership?

Yes, you can use all the features of Publish Online with a free Creative Cloud membership and an InDesign free trial. After your free trial ends, Adobe may stop hosting your documents after 90 days unless you convert your trial to a paid membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if i host the exported PDF to a different server? Will the PDF be available online after my subscription ends?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What makes you even think that Adobe would have access to PDFs you hosted on your own server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines