• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy and paste from and to multiple pages in Indesign

Participant ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find out whether I can copy and paste from and to multiple pages in Indesign. It seems impossible (can only select objects on a single spread), and I have always found it extremely unfortunate and counterintuitive. Anyone? thnx

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'll pass on your feedback to the product team. You may also share a feature request on https://indesign.uservoice.com/

This form is monitored by product support and they may consider it for upcoming releases..

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right we can only select objects on a single spread. How about evaluating content collector tool

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's unfortunate. But with scripting, you don't need to select. There are other ways to get references to objects throughout the document and move/manipulate them as you see fit.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'll pass on your feedback to the product team. You may also share a feature request on https://indesign.uservoice.com/

This form is monitored by product support and they may consider it for upcoming releases..

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is listed as solved. I can't see the answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines