• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto adjust settings in import

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In lightroom 6 I had an option to auto adjust all images to be imported for brightness (the auto button in the develop mode)

I just purchased lightroom 11 clasic, and there are a whole lot of new options in the import screen, but none seems to just do the auto adjust.

How do I enable that option again?

wim 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Found it, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

LR includes a built-in "Auto Settings" preset in the group "Classic - General":

johnrellis_0-1645639828132.png

Many of us forget that's there, since the group "Classic - General" is usually hidden. If you don't see that group, click the "+" button and do Manage Presets:

johnrellis_1-1645639922561.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use any develop preset on import.

Please see here:

How to specify import options in Lightroom Classic (adobe.com)

How to Adjust Your Images Upon Import Automatically in Lightroom Classic CC - YouTube

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel,

thanks, I know the option is there in the import screen, however the the auto adjust option is missing there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know anything about this "Auto Adjust" option. I've never use this and I don't remeber to see this option in LR 6.

Do you have a screenshot that shows this option? Perhaps then I can say more. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom6 import.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen capture is of a Develop preset named "Automatische tinten" that you obviously received from somewhere or created yourself, as this is not a standard preset in Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, I don't remember that.

how do I create that in lightroom 11?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same way you created it (or purchased it) in LR 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

LR includes a built-in "Auto Settings" preset in the group "Classic - General":

johnrellis_0-1645639828132.png

Many of us forget that's there, since the group "Classic - General" is usually hidden. If you don't see that group, click the "+" button and do Manage Presets:

johnrellis_1-1645639922561.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto Adjust is in the Develop Module, not on the Import screen. It has always been in the Develop Module, it has never been on the Import screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines