• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color profile not working

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a catalog of images from a wedding to my editor. I received the catalog back and "imported photos from another catalog" into my main LR catalog so that they would sync. I do this all the time and never have any problem. But, now all of the sudden, my profile is not appearing as though it has been applied to the photos. It shows that it is, but clearly it is not. Whenever I apply the profile, it appears. anyone know what's happening? The whole entire catalog of photos looks this way. I can see that my editor made adjustments to the exposure and things. But the profile isn't applied.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have an answer for you, but you have posted in the Lightroom forum, and you are using Lightroom Classic.

A moderator will hopefully move this thread to Lightroom Classic.

I have also inserted your screenshots here. You do this by clicking the Insert Photos button in the toolbar.

Insert-photos.png

image.png

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines