• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

failed to send to email

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to send photos via email. I have a PC. My email is configured correctly, and validated. I removed it and re-added it just to be sure. It was working fine three days ago, and suddenly, nothing. I have tried all the solutions I could find on here. Is anybody else having this problem? Does anybody know what to do? I'm stumped and frustrated. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you cannot send photos via email from Lightroom Classic. We're here to help.

Which version of Lightroom Classic and Windows are you using? Would you mind sharing your workflow? What happens when you try to send the files? Do you see any error messages? What all troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Could you confirm using this procedure to export the images via email: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/prepare-send-or-post-photos.html#:~:text=To%20export%....

We're here to help troubleshoot; we needed a few more details.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My workflow is what it has always been. From the gridview, I click export to email, set my preferences, click export, fill in the appropriate email address and click send. It has worked for me for years. Sometimes I will right-click and email photo. Lightroom prepares the email and then about 3/4 of the way through sending it slows. Then says "Emai failed to send". No error message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your LrC Preferences file as outlined at the below article. It can become corrupted and uninsall and reinstall does NOT create a new working Preferences file. It uses the original file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it. That did not work either. Thank you for the suggestion, though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Double check all of the settings in the below article. If the below settings check does not fix the issue use the Creative Coud app to uninstall and then reinstall Lightroom Classic. Shut down and restart your system

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/prepare-send-or-post-photos.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines