• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a folder withn images sync to a specific collection. What happens if I add images i?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have a folder withn images sync to a specific collection. What happens if I add images to the folder ?

I thought that the added images (in the folder) will automatically be in synch with the collection ??

From what I see, the 80 added images in the folder are not available in the collection.

Is it the normal behavior ?

Thanks

Gaston

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you referring to? What version NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding images to a folder that is in a collection does not automatically add those images to the collection. It is also necessary to add the new images to the collection. The collection is a completely independent entity within the catalog, and can contain images from any number of folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's as Jim has advised, select the folder in the library module and select the new images, alternatively you can select all, then drag the images from the folder into the Collection.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to all. I do understand nowé

Haston

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines