Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

LRC and Windows 11?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Lightroom Classic ready for Windows 11?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 isn't actually released by Microsoft and the release date isn't known by anyone.

I think LR is running with the new Windows version and Adobe will be updated all of their apps if it's necessary 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As already said by Axel, it probably will be compatible from the release date of 11.

Windows 11 is not even available as beta release yet. All there currently is availabe is a developer version and I wouldn't expect Adobe to share information based on an early stage developer version.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget about LrC; is anyone ready for Windows 11? I know I'm not after the problems I had upgrading to Windows 10 from 7. 😉

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is Lightroom Classic ready for Windows 11?

By @keithz829

You should ask Adobe. We are not Adobe in this forum, we are other Lightroom Classic users.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines