• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MY Collections are not Displaying in the Left Panel of the Library Module both Synced and regular

Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC 10.0 system info in my Signature below.

I have over 6900 images synced to the Cloud they display on my iPad.

See info on my synced files in the screen capture.

Should I try a backup, delete the Preference file and rebuild, Optimize Catalog?

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 4.43.40 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Ah, these screenshots make more sense...

I remember there was a bug in Lightroom Classic, were collections are not shown in certain circumstances. One way to solve it was to create a temporary new collection. After you have created this, all other collections should become visible again, so you can remove it again when that has happened. Try that or search this forum. I am sure it has been discussed here at length.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand the problem. 'All Synced Photographs' shows 6973 images. So what is wrong?

The Collections panel is below the Folders panel, but your screenshot is cut off so I can't see if it's there. Is your collections panel perhaps not showing? If that is the problem, then right-click in an empty panel header. That will give you a contextual menu with the option to toggle the visibility of the panels.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Collections are not showing any of my collections.

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 6.39.46 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the Collections show on my iPad see the screen capture

IPad screen captureIPad screen capture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, these screenshots make more sense...

I remember there was a bug in Lightroom Classic, were collections are not shown in certain circumstances. One way to solve it was to create a temporary new collection. After you have created this, all other collections should become visible again, so you can remove it again when that has happened. Try that or search this forum. I am sure it has been discussed here at length.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so I created a new collection with the one image I needed to sync and all the collections are being displayed correctly in the Library Module. Thanks for your help Johan.

I might mention that I have experienced more bugs over the last two months with LrC since Lightroom 1 was released in February 2007. I used a Windows-based system till June 2015 and have my iMac since then.

Hope Adobe releases a stable application soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow so a few days ago I reverted from 10.1.1 to escape a lot of problems in that version in the develop module. Now this bug I am experiencing with my collections was fixed in LrC 10.1.

I think now I have to reinstall 10.1 and turn off the GPU since that causes problems in 10.1 with my system?

Murphy is attacking from all directions!###*&?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines