• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No file type option is showing in EXPORT

Participant ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a Canon RAW CR3 file and did some edits.  Then in Library, I went to File > Export.

There is no "File Settings" option (see image below) and I can only export as jpg.  The jpg file is fine, but I need a Tif file.

What am I doing wrong?  Thanks,

export.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you scrolled down to the bottom of the dialog? File Settings are below Video, with further options below that.

richardplondon_0-1670759257075.png

You can collapse the sections of this dialog to take up less vertical room - click the triangular arrows.  Also you can save your own export preset, set up and named suitably for a certain purpose, and call that directly. Then you won't so often need to navigate these settings at all.

Rather than including any particular export destination into this preset - LrC can prompt you for that each time. Or it can save in the same place as the starting image. Optionally, into a defined subfolder name - which will be created as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines