• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (Masking) Button to delete all hidden masks

Enthusiast ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Particularly when re-editing older images, I discover extraneous masks. Wishing to simplify things, I turn them all off.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a button: "delete all disabled masks" to do this all in one big swoop?  Could be "delete all" or "delete hidden" masks, I guess.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "Right Click : Delete all Hidden Masks" could do.

We already have "Right Click: Delete all Masks".

What do you mean with "extraneous masks" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I was unaware of the right-click delete all - thanks!  By "extraneous", I simply mean masks that I'd inserted that seemed no longer useful for whatever reason. In some cases they had no adjustments (!) or I just no longer found them necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Footnote: it also occurs to me that it could be convenient to label masks that are hidden/inactive as such in the copy-settings window. That way one could easily accomplish the same result by copying all settings minus the inactive masks and then pasting to the image after resetting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed it would be useful to have an icon to mark hidden masks, or masks that contain hidden components, in the Settings Window.

I recommend you to suggest the idea, I will vote for it.

As for the deletion of multiple masks/components the best and the simplest solution is to allow us to be able to select Multiple  components.

Deleting multiple, hiding multiple, etc...anything would become easier like that!

I will suggest this last one.

Votes

Translate

Translate