• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: More flexible UI scaling on Windows

LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop CC, Under Edit/Preferences/Interface/Experimental Features:Scale UI 200% for High Density Displays (Windows Only).
Could you add an option for 150%. I have a 27" HD Display running 2560x1440. I am already running my display at 125% which is effective for all other Windows Applications that I use. But it has no effect for Adobe Elements, Lightroom or Photoshop CC. The option for 200% in PS CC makes everything too big again, but I think 150% should do the trick. Could you add this option in LR and Elements also? Thanks.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
31 Comments
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris. Yes, any news. This is a pain. I am partially sighted but able to use Photoshop well, I love the fact I can scale my interface to 200%, but when I optimise images the "ok" button appears off the bottom of the screen, so I keep having to go back to preferences and changing between 100% and 200% (auto makes no difference). something in-between would make my life so much easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe. This has to be fixable. There's lots of customers moaning bout it. Can this issue go higher up in your priorities please. there is a serious access issue. Perhaps adapt your menus so they work within the MS environment, but don't blame them. Any updates n this long running problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scaling is horrible. I have a Windows 10 with screen resolution at 1920x1080 and windows text scaled at 125%. Increasing text size with 100% UI  within Photoshop does nothing. Increasing to 200% is way too big and have a tiny space to work with. This is a very big problem. I finally had Adobe CC subscription approved and installed on my work laptop to use Photoshop, Illustrator and other apps (I was using my personal one with Windows 7 to get some work done) and now I can't even use it without going blind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: As of 10/25/17, we are closing this program to new applicants. We have a large number of participants already. Thank you to everyone who registered!

The Photoshop team has been listening to your many requests for better scaling options on Windows, and we’re happy to announce that we are ready for beta testing on this feature. Because of the large scale changes involved in this feature, we want to make sure people have the opportunity to test it out before it’s released.

All Windows customers are welcome to join and test, but please note that you will need to have Windows 10 Creators Edition installed in order to use the new continuously scalable user interface and per-monitor scaling. Windows 7, 8 and prior versions of Windows 10 will only support 100% and 200% - as the continuously scalable user interface requires APIs only available in Creators Edition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after 3 years, you managed to start a beta..... seriously, hire some more skilled developers or change job

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
2019 and it is still not sorted 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate