• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

command delete not finding rejected photos

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to the newest Lightroom Classic - 9.3. Now when I reject photos (click x) and then use the command delete option to delete photos, I get a message saying 'there were no rejected photos to delete" I tried deleting preferences - didn't help. I uninstalled Lightroom (chose not to keep preferences) and reinstalled, same thing happening. If I click the 'black' flag filter (which I thought was rejected photos?) It doesn't find any. If I navigate to the folder where I have the rejected photos, I can see that there are several rejected. Any suggestions? 

UPDATE - I navigated to the actual folder on my external hard drive and synchronized the folder - that seems to have fixed it. 

I had moved the folder from my hard drive to my external hard drive - and although it appeared that the images were not 'missing'  I guess it was not pointing to the right location. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Images do not show as 'missing' if you generated smart previews for them. If you want to move a folder to another drive, then either do so from within the Lightroom folder panel, or 'reconnect' the folder by right-clicking on the folder in Lightroom and choosing 'Update Folder Location' (or 'Find Missing Folder' if you already deleted it from the original location). Do not use 'Synchronize Folder' because that will make you lose all your edits and added metadata.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines