• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Mobile: No mouse scrolling support in iPadOS 13.4

LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was eager to try out a Bluetooth mouse with my iPad and Lightroom, since mouse/trackpad support is finally here. In iPadOS 13.4, the mouse scroll wheel works in most apps, but won't let me scroll through my photos in Lightroom. Is there an update that will add this functionality? Can trackpad users confirm the same issue in the app?

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, with Magic Trackpad 2 you have to use 2 fingers like in Apples Photo App, but you have to press in addition, which is not nice.
In folder view on left side you can scroll with press using 1 finger, but can very likely move a folder to a new place.
Please Adobe fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote here...let's hope it is in the pipeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mouse/trackpad support is so broken in Lightroom right now, which is a major dealbreaker. Basic things that work in all other apps don't work in Lightroom. Looks like the team didn't use any native iOS components but they were al custom made. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please support Magic Keyboard trackpad for iPad, Adobe. There is some serious work to be done to make this a good user experience on iPad Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This feature was added in today's release, but the implementation is incredibly half-arsed. Honestly Adobe please stop using this rubbish custom collection view for something as crucial as the image collection.

Some annoying usability issues:
Inertial scrolling does not stop when two fingers are tapped on the trackpad, inertia is totally off, accidental "tap" gestures when someone tries to stop the scroll.

Votes

Translate

Translate