• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (Windows) Crash cameraraw.dll (8867053)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom app keeps crashing. This started a couple nights ago. I was trying to use lens blur and it was saying they encountered and and issue and needed to close and prompting me to send an error report. I stopped trying that and just kept working then suddenly it closed with no warning. After that I tried probably hundreds of times and sometimes it would close immediately while other times it would let me navigate to a date & image and then close. The next morning it worked fine for 2 days and then tonight the same issue has started. 

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

I was able to locate and review your crash report. Thank you for submitting it. I've logged an issue with the team.  Please follow this thread for updates as they are available. 

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
6 Comments
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can be doing anything and it will show the little blue loading sign for the second then crash 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to locate and review your crash report. Thank you for submitting it. I've logged an issue with the team.  Please follow this thread for updates as they are available. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Those crash reports were from the beginning of the issue. It is now closing almost instantly without any error report 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having trouble with Lightroom crashing.  Mine happens every time I try to go the the Develop Screen to edit photos.  I have tried updating Adobe Cloud, uninstalling and rinstalling the app.  Nothing works.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to talk to an agent who remotely accessed my computer and fixed the issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate