• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera profiles for "Lightroom for Mobile"

New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to download Adobe camera profiles (Canon R6) to my Lightroom for Mobiles.

I know how to import profiles into Lightroom Mobiles, no problem.

But I need information on WHERE I can find the Adobe camera profiles???

I have searched Adobe websites, but cannot find them. It seems that they are integrated into later versions of Lightroom CC or Photoshop. But I do not have these programs, I only have the Lightroom Mobile version.

TOPICS
Android , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of the LrMobile app are you running on your Android phone?

The Adobe profiles are integrated into LrMobile, the same as they are in Lightroom desktop and LrClassic. Can you post a screenshot of the profile browser on your phone?

Also, be aware that the Adobe Raw profiles will only appear in the list when you have a raw file selected, so make sure you are indeed selecting a raw file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for fast reply!

I use latest LrMobile app 7.3.1(Arm8)

I attach a screenshot from the profile browser. Are the Adobe Raw profiles shown there my camera specific profiles?
I thought it then would be labeled Camera Profiles or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are camera profiles. Lightroom automatically shows you the profiles that apply to your camera.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I think Adobe Raw profiles are general and not camera specific.
I have now found the Adobe Camera specific files for my camera and imported
them.
Case closed.

MVH,
Yngve Sunnanbo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Raw profiles are camera specific. They do have the same name for each camera and each brand, but if you apply 'Adobe Landscape' to a Nikon NEF-image, then you'll apply a different profile than when you apply Adobe Landscape to a Canon CR2 image.

Next to these there are camera matching profiles, such as 'Camera Landscape'. These are profiles where Adobe tries to mimic the in-camera settings. Again these are Adobe profiles that carry the same name for each brand and model, but they are specific for one model.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

MVH,
Yngve Sunnanbo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are looking for "camera matching" profiles - i.e. profiles that mimic the in-camera color rendering, they are in a section called "camera matching" in english. Probably "Kamera motsvarande" or something like that in your language. The adobe profiles are specific to your camera but are Adobe's interpretation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines