Exit

🔀 December Remix It! Challenge

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

December-Banner.png

DECEMBER REMIX IT!

Hey everyone! Welcome to this month's Remix It! Challenge! Have you used any of the Healing Brush tools in Lightroom yet? This month we invite you to check out the Content-Aware Remove, Heal, and Clone tools. Want to learn more? Check out this quick video tutorial by our photographer.

What to learn more about Remix? Check out Quick Tip #1: Make your photo Remixable and Quick Tip #2: How to edit Remixable photos in Lightroom. Let us know what you think in the comments below. 

December-Remixit.jpg

How can you participate?

1. Make sure you have the latest version of Lightroom Desktop, iOS, or Android
  2.  December Remix It! Challenge  ( Learn more about how to share a Remix in this Quick Tip.)
  3. Share a screenshot & link to your Remix
  4. Have fun and post a link to your Remix in the comments! (See the example below!) 
  5.  Check back December 31!  
  6. Remember to give the Content Aware Remove tool a try on the telephone pole on the left side of the image.

About the photographer

September-Bio.pngMy name is Celeste Guidice and I am a learner, doer and helper. When I am not coaching photographers in Lightroom or leading hands-on photography workshops, I am spending time with my family, flying my drone, traveling, nurturing my garden and cooking. I'm looking forward to seeing what others will do with this month's Remix Challenge!

Helpful Links | Download Lightroom | Remix - Quick Tip | Lightroom AcademyMake your photo Remixable | How to edit Remixable photos in Lightroom

TOPICS
Remix It Challenge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Thank you to everyone who participated in December's Remix It! Challenge! We loved seeing all your Remixes and how you use Lightroom to unleash your creativity! Several Remixes had us asking, "Wait, was there a moon and stars there before?"

Congratulations on this month's top picks! You now officially have bragging rights and will be featured in our next Lightroom Community Newsletter by @Rick Spaulding - 

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.44.37 AM.png

Our Top Pics

#1  @invisibleecho  - (https://lightroom.app.link/SSs2YQiYtwb)

#2  @nicoloc35470263

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://lightroom.app.link/d2gaP7WmJvb

Abambo_0-1670953244358.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dark night has decended upon us in this take! Nice one @Abambo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dark night has decended upon us in this take! Nice one @Abambo 

By @cmgap

…and as all night pictures: it's grainy.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MONIKA - you've made this look like a cold December evening... brrr. Maybe the Lighthouse keeper is warm inside with a hot cocoa!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully so. Particularly after having decorated the whole place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Herunterladen.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sylke - follow us in the app. We post a challenge here every month. Bold colors! Orange and pink make a hot combination : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love this image. It's perfect for a December challenge. Here's my colorful take on it.

https://lightroom.app.link/rim4qFcKLvb

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 7.53.09 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This makes me smile @Theresa J – it's really fun. You always find a cool way to integrate masks and you matched the colors in the reflections on the water. Your B&W version is a stiking contrast... Can you post that one too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I broke Remix with this one. It never finished processing in Lightroom. Glad I make a screen capture of it.

0FADA17E-C3E7-4AE2-B0FC-C9DB5B7E4F12.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the warm, soft glow on the water and behind the structures. You've opened the shadows, working with the texture in the rocks and the cliffs while keeping the noise to a nominal level. Glad you saved a screen shot too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tropical sky! love it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Euan - nice coloring on this! Did you try out the content aware remove tool to take out the telephone pole on the left? I think I would pull in the right side on this so the tight crop is balanced. Thanks for posting this take!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @cmgap Celeste.

I made the crop to put the red house in the top right "rule of thirds" 🙂

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see what you did Euan - it's Bien fait! Hope you won't mind me reposting it here : )

cmgap_0-1671543895225.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure how to share the image here, I had a go, but copying the link returns "null"
this is all I got!
https://lightroom.adobe.com/learn/remix/a6ba4231-1f03-466c-8fac-aa0c960e2cbf

Imaginerie_0-1671541077842.png

I never used Lr on the web (I'm a LR classic user - occasionaly mobile!)
No idea what I'm doing there...🤣

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome - nice to see that you posted your first ReMix It! We post an image every month so please keep 'em coming 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first remix with adobe.

https://lightroom.app.link/FxNFc1kUYvb Screenshot (153).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice one! Be sure to follow us and look for next month's challenge - spoiler alert we'll be having fun with the color panels ; )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little fun. I did try create a halo around the lighthouse but I couldn't locate Automask for the brush (the inverted sky mask subtraction from a radial filter didn't suffice for this). Maybe I'll used inverted color range next time! 

https://lightroom.app.link/zh2KK7yv8vb

remix-dec22.jpg

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://lightroom.app.link/yWxTMW9Jqwb 

Tried to make some magical place. First started with preset then made some edits and changes inthe settings with exposure, lights, contrast and etc.Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 00.47.55.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines