• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full library does not load on Mac client

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My full picture library is not loading on my Mac, but loads normally on my phone.

I have folders by year and Lightroom on my Mac only shows up to 2019, while Lightroom on my phone shows all folders all the way up to 2021.

Lightroom version on my Mac - 5.0 x64 [ 20211012-0002-a1240ed ] (Oct 12 2021)

Mac OS version - 11.6

Lightroom version on my iPhone - 7.0.2

iOS version - 14.8.1

See screenshots attached for Mac and iPhone and how the iPhone library has more folders.

I've tried restarting my computer, restarting Lightroom but no luck. Lightroom is up to date on my Mac.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see when you login to your account at lightroom.adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same as the Mac client, it only goes up to 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That means the photos on your phone have not been fully uploaded to the cloud. Open the Lightroom app on your phone and make sure you are connected to wifi. Tap on the cloud icon to check the sync progress. Check your account status to see if you have space still available. If you have plenty of space available and the cloud icon tells you everything is synced try clearing the cache on your phone by going to Settings > Local Storage (iOS) / Settings > Device Info & Storage (Android) > Clear Cache button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines