• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply presets to multiple photos in the mobile app

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, how can I apply a preset to multiple photos and videos at once when I am on the mobile app? I watched a video that said to copy the settings from a photo that had the preset applied already (got that step figured out), and then to select multiple photos/videos in the gallery view and then hit the menu in the top right corner of the screen and select "past settings". 

The issue I'm running into is that as I am selecting multiple photos the menu in the top right corner of the screen becomes blocked by a little blue bar that carries the "done" option for multiple select  and I cannot select the menu icon behind it. So I can select multiple photos but then I can't actually do anything to them. Please help! I'm so tired of applying presets one by one!

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

 Settings can only be copied and pasted when you're viewing photos that have been imported into Lightroom, from within the Lightroom Catalog view.

You are viewing "Device." Exit out of the select mode, and tap the icon at the bottom that says "Lightroom." Then you will be able to copy and paste settings.

IMG_2096.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the image that has settings you want to copy:

• you can choose Copy Settings from the 3 dot menu when viewing an image, or
  • alternatively you can long-press on the grid view thumbnail and choose Copy from the bottom bar

To paste edit settings on multiple images, go to Grid view.  Then long press on an image which you want to apply edits.  This puts you in a selection mode, where you can tap on numerous other images which you want to batch-paste edits.  Tap 'Done' when you are ready to batch paste edits to all selected images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is the same advice I saw on a youtube video.For whatever reason
though, when I push "done" it deselects everything I've selected and so I'm
not actually able to take the next step of applying the settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tap Paste, not Done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the "paste" option from the multi-select gallery view?

For reference, this is what I'm seeing:

C5E6BC73-5526-4DCE-8595-3C0D188DE3D3.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only options I see on my screen are "Done",  "Import", and "Delete" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 Settings can only be copied and pasted when you're viewing photos that have been imported into Lightroom, from within the Lightroom Catalog view.

You are viewing "Device." Exit out of the select mode, and tap the icon at the bottom that says "Lightroom." Then you will be able to copy and paste settings.

IMG_2096.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh looks like that worked! Thankyou so much! It looks like it's only allowing it for photos though...is there a way to apply presets to multiple videos at once or does that have to be done manually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok...I am following thse directions but when I copy and paste inside of Lightroom (middle icon), the other photos are not edited. They are still in the original version with no changes. what am I missing? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines