• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create presets with DNG files in Lightroom Mobile?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't create presets from DNG file  even with profile settings selected. Instead it only creates presets with all other settings selected. But when I copy the settings it works. Mind you, all other DNG files work with all settings including the profile is created. If you don't quite understand, I could clarify it for you as it may be a little complicated with my choice of words/structure of sentences.

{Edited the thread title by the moderator]

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out. What version of Lightroom mobile & iOS are you working on?

I have some understanding of what you said; please correct me If I am wrong. Share a screenshot of the Copy settings screen to showcase what edits are getting copied. If you export an image as a DNG, it gets exported with the last edit.

If this image is imported by any other user, they can choose to create a preset based off the edits in this image.

Let me know if this helps.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

F2F6A5C0-90D7-4098-8273-924ACF0974A5.jpeg

 I've tried it before reaching out, but unfortunately it does not resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines