• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create your signature on Lightroom CC 2019. Where are the sharing options/watermark?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a subscriber to Adobe creative which include   and Photoshop. 
I watched a few free tutorials  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzYGEqZzlCQ on how to add signatures to my albums on Lightroom CC 2019 but for some reason there aren't any sharing nor signature/watermarks options showing up in any of the tabs of my dashboard on my desktop.

I have also looked everywhere in the tutorials section and getting started, but there are no indications on here.

I have enclosed a picture of the layout below. The pictures are in jpeg format but I don't think this would be a reason.

Does anyone have the answer or can help me with this?

Many thanks!

Screeen capture.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

You're looking at a tutorial for the iOS version of Lightroom, but your screenshot only shows the mac/pc Cloudy Lightroom.

The first comment on that video says this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

As John says that’s on iOS, Lightroom Desktop (Cloud Based) does not yet have the watermark feature yet.

You can add your vote here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/watermarks-in-lr-cc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're looking at a tutorial for the iOS version of Lightroom, but your screenshot only shows the mac/pc Cloudy Lightroom.

The first comment on that video says this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As John says that’s on iOS, Lightroom Desktop (Cloud Based) does not yet have the watermark feature yet.

You can add your vote here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/watermarks-in-lr-cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John and Selondon.

Well considering that we are paying for the service and that photographers want to protect their work, I find this rather pathetic. Not good... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe offer a range of products under the Lightroom banner. More professional requirements like watermarking are already well-handled with Classic Lightroom, while Cloudy Lightroom's main selling point is syncing photos via the cloud. They don't, maybe can't, develop all the cloud/mobile apps in perfect lockstep, but it is a fair bet that sooner or later Cloudy will also get some primitive watermarking features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your response but I really need that service now as I need to publish those pictures protected on my website. 

Also I don't think this is good enough as most of the cloud based softwares in thé marketplace keep all the usual features, so your offering is a bit misleading. 

So this means I need to acquire Lightroom classic in thé meantime...???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not "my offering" - I am no more Adobe than I am Audi or Fuji or Fullers just because I like their stuff.

Adobe's product names for Lightroom are confusing and you've been misled into using the wrong Lightroom. I am pretty confident that before long they will add a watermarking feature to Lightroom Cloudy, but I also expect it will be rather basic. If you want to add watermarks with more control, Classic Lightroom is best at that task.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines