• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find spot remove tool? I am using lightroom 5.1

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Is there difference between Lr CC with the one i am using (5.1).  The interface seems different per tutorial and no spot removal can be found.   Anyone can help? Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Spot Healing Brush is now a 'Bandaid' icon- Get it? "Healing" "Spot"!

Is this not what you see?

Rob_Cullen_0-1647213526355.png

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, there are two versions of Lightroom. Lightroom Classic is what most of the tutorials are for. Lightroom 5.1 is a port of the mobile operating systems (i.e. iOS and android) to dektop operating systems and stores all your images in the cloud. CLassic stores all the images on your local computer. It is a different program. To add to the confusion, the CC moniker was used for both the predecessor of Classic and for the predecessor of the cloud program. Make sure you have what fits your work style best as they are completely different beasts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rob's correct if you are using the cloud based Lightroom.

And Jao's right, there is a big difference between the applications and the naming hasn't helped, especially in regards to searching for tutorials on YouTube for instance.

(I believe it isn't so much of a port from Lr Mobile on the phone, but was developed initially from Adobe Carousel/Revel which crossed all platforms).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines